6. relays
你好。
Hello.
在本教程中,我们将看看替换,好吗?
In this tutorial, we will take a look to replace, OK?
我们将真正了解左侧的延迟是什么?
We will learn really what is the delay in the left side?
你会看到延迟。
You will see the delay.
图片还可以。
Pictures OK.
这是继电器以及继电器和继电器电路的另一侧。
This is relay and another side of the relay and relay circuit.
好的。
OK.
首先,我将在这里画一个继电器符号。
First of all, I will draw here a relay symbol.
这是我们的中继符号。
This is our relay symbol.
现在在继电器之间,我们在这里有继电器的常开和常闭触点。
And now between the relay, we have normally open and normally close contacts of the relay in here.
你会看到,但它有点难以察觉。
You will see, but it is a little bit to detect.
这里我们有一个线圈和右侧。
In here we have a coil and right side.
我们可以看到继电器的常开和触点。
We can see the normal open and contacts of the relay.
想象。
Imagine.
这是 11,这是 20。
This is 11 and this is 20.
好的?
OK?
这是 32。
This is 32.
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
然后在中继框中,你可以看到切尔西逻辑中的号码和接触情况,好吗?
And then in the relay box, you can see the the numbers and the contacts situation in the Chelsea logic, OK?
您有常开触点和输出以及常闭触点和输出。
You have normally open contact and output and normally close contact and output like that.
你可以这样想。
You can think it like that.
然后我们必须从这里继续前进。
And then we have to forward from here.
就在这里并继续前进。
It's right here to and forward.
当延时未激活时,它连接到继电器的正常、打开和关闭触点。
And this is connected to normal, open and close contacts of the relay when the delay is not active.
好的,延迟是有效的。
OK, delay is works.
怎么样,首先我们来看看。
How, first of all, let's take a look to it.
今年的延迟可能是五倍,或者是正向直流电的两倍和四倍,或者是 20 200+ 20 伏交流电。
The delay can be five fold this year or two and four forward DC, or 20 200+ 20 volt AC.
这可以是继电器的工作范围。
This can be range of the working of the relays.
然后是什么意思呢?
And then what is meant?
是什么让合唱团可以激活该继电器?
What makes active this relay OK for the choir?
这是我们电磁领域的继电器线圈。
This is our relay coil in the electromagnetic area.
我们需要创建它。
We need to create it.
然后你就可以这样想。
And then you can think it like that.
这是我们的电磁区域,在这里我们有一个符合电子学原理的线圈。
This is our electromagnetic area and in here we have a coil in the principle of the electronics.
当我们在这里施加电压时,电流从一侧流向另一侧。
When we apply a voltage to here, the current goes from one side to another side.
然后我们有电磁区域。
Then we have electromagnetic area.
然后想象一下,继电器中的一个触点和其他触点移动。
And then imagine in here the contacts in the relay one contacts and other contacts moves.
然后接下来当继电器发生时会发生什么,我们有一条 24 伏线路,好吗?
And then what happens in the next when the relay, we have a 24 volt the line, OK?
在它之后,我们有一个继电器,然后我们有零伏直流电。
And after it, we have a relay and then we have zero volt DC.
这是我们的缺点。
This is our minus.
当我们应用一向前运行(如二零二八二)时,该继电器现在将处于活动状态。
And when we apply to a one to forward run like two zero two eight two, this relay will be now active.
好的?
OK?
首先,在一种情况下,中继。
First of all, in one condition, relay.
不活跃。
Not active.
好吧,那么会发生什么呢?
OK, so what will happen?
常开触点,不放盐。
Normally open contact, there is no put salt.
常开触点无输出。
There is no output for the normal open contact.
但对于通常密切接触的和向前的我们到达这里,好的,塑料的,例如,这个。
But for the normally close contacts to and forward we reach to here, OK, to the plastics one, for example, this one.
这就是想象它是这样的。
This is to imagine it's like that.
所以从 X-1 中,我们有一个输出和类似的条件。
So from the X-1, we have an output and the similar condition.
如果游戏被激活,我们就把它扔到这里。
If play is activated, let's throw it to here.
就这样。
And like that.
好的,此时 X 0 和 x 1,现在继电器处于活动状态。
And OK, at this point in X zero and x one and now Relay is active.
那么 X1 现在将被激活,常开触点将常闭,常闭触点将常开,所以我们从这里得到输出。
What will happen then X1 will be active now, normally open contact will be normally closed, normally close contact will be normally open, so we have an output from here.
那么,与 OK 相关的是什么,与延迟后、延迟接触后以隔行扫描条件完成的作业无关呢?
So what relates to OK, not the to jobs in interlaced condition done after the delay, after the delay contacts?
想象一下,这是一个常开触点,您今天正在运行常开触点。
Imagine this a normal open contact that you are running normal open contact of today.
想象一下20和31。
Imagine to 20 and 31.
这些是联系人,然后您将电报连接到此处,并想象这是您的策略的 y 三个输出。
These are the contacts and then you put your wire to here and imagine this is your y three output from your policy.
好吧,这是政策。
OK, this is policy.
为什么要接继电器的常开触点呢?
And why is connected to normal open contact of the relay done?
该继电器被激活,它将关闭,常闭,我们有一座通往这里的桥,从这里你可以联系她。
This relay is activated and this will be closed, normally closed and we have a bridge to here and from here you will go to contact her.
承包商清除一和二,从承包商那里,你可以比我们用继电器位多去三层楼,我们用开关激活了承包商,好的。
A contractor clears a one and a two, and from the contractor, you can go to three floors more than what we did with the bit the relay, we activated the contractor with the on off, OK.
然后让我们更进一步。
And then let's go a little bit further.
这是你的按钮。
This is your button.
好的,按钮已连接到您的继电器,并且继电器也已连接。
OK, button is connected to your relay and relay is.
连接到您的承包商。
Connected to your contractor.
OK,承包商连接到三门迫击炮时,按钮被激活,按钮处于活动状态。
OK, contractor is connected to three fires mortar when the button is activated, the button is active.
所以在这里我们听到它向前推进。
So in here we hear it went forward.
然后该继电器将被激活,然后通过该延迟,常开触点。
Then this relay will be active, then via this delay, normally open contact.
好的,这个承包商已激活并通电,现在处于活动状态,我们为电动电机提供三相电源,正在转动继电器的工作原理。
OK, this contractor one is activated and energized, and this is active now, and we have three phase power supply to motorized motor is turning how relay works.
继电器就是这样工作的。
Relay works like that.
我们可以根据您的 PFC 类型适用于 1 路 220 伏交流电,但您需要阅读本手册或阅读继电器上的继电器特性。
We can apply to a one 220 volt AC according to your PFC type, but you need to read this manual or read the relay features on the relay.
您可以看到继电器的工作电压,然后我们施加 24 伏,并且该继电器线圈处于活动状态,因此常开、常开和常闭触点会打开,而不是这些触点。
You can see the operating voltage of the relay and then we apply 24 volt and this relay coil is active, so a normal, open and normal close contacts are switched on than we are these contacts.
您需要将电缆设置为常开、闭合和常开。
You need to put your cables to normal, close and normal open.
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
然后,当继电器线圈处于活动状态时,我们有这些联系人,您可以联系承包商和其他人员。
And then when the relay coil is active, we have these contacts you can reach to a contractor and other things.
例如,您也可以使用一段时间,好吧,这是想象一下针孔自动阀,在销钉之后,同时我们有电子传输,世界切换OK和元件,然后通过继电器,您可以运行打印机,自动阀和接触器等等。
For example, you can use also one while, OK, this is imagine pinhole matic valve and after the pin, whilst we have electronic transfer, world switching OK and elements and then via relay, you can run the printer, matic valves and the contactors and et cetera.
那么我们需要使用继电器来输出脉冲。
So what we need to use a relay for the pulses outputs.
这确实是另一个重要的点。
This is really another important point.
好的。
OK.
脉后。
After the pulse.
好的。
OK.
例如,在这里,这是您的脉冲输出,例如第五线。
For example, in here, this is your pulse output, for example, wire five.
如果你把它指向接触器的A1和A2,好吧,当接触器被激活时会发生什么?
And if you put it to direct the A1 and A2 of the contactor, OK, what happens when the contactor is activated?
例如,该接触器可以吸合。
This contactor can pull, for example.
三,嗯,小事。
Three, um, petty.
但脉冲二的输出不能保持两个三小时一天,突然触点被激活,负载非常重。
But output of the Pulse two is not holding two three hours day, and suddenly the contact was activated with the very heavy load.
该输出将被烧毁。
This output will be burned.
OK完成。
OK, done.
该输出将因此被损坏。
This output will be damaged because of this.
我们可以听到继电器的声音,而继电器无法切换到很多非常高或重的负载,例如导体,例如一些机器人阀门,精确的轨道。
We can could hear a relay and relay can't switch to lots very high or heavy loads like a conductor, like a few robotic valves, an exact track.
如果发生某些事情或出现问题,中继可能会被破坏,我们的策略将受到保护。
And if something happens or if something goes wrong, relay can be broken and our policy will be protected.
好的,因为我们的政策得到了保护,并且因为转向了非常重的地段。
OK, because of the protect to our policy and because of the switch to very heavy lots.
我们在电气箱中使用继电器。
We are using a relay in the electrical box.
好的,这就是我们的政策以及继电器、触点和电机。
OK, so this is our policy and the relays and the contacts and motors that that's.
这就是继电器的基础知识。
So this is the relay basics.
如果您有关于继电器的问题,可以问我。
If you ask a question anything about the relay, you can ask me.
也许您可以想到只有一个常开和常闭触点?
Maybe you can think just one normal open and run normally close contacts?
不,需要中继一些继电器。
No, it is up to relay some relays.
例如,海耶斯,要常开和一个常闭,或者要常开和常闭触点,这取决于继电器。
Hayes, for example, to normally open and one normally closed or to normally open and to normally close contacts, it's up to relay.
好吧,你可以在这里看到湖泊。
Let's OK, you can see the lakes in here.
呃,它可以是更多一点,或者只是一个细长的继电器,我们可以认为,好吧,只是一个常开和常闭触点,或者就是这样。
Uh, it can be a little bit more or just one slim relays that we can think, OK, just one normal, open and normally close contact or it is.
它可以扩展到制造商,或者取决于我在本教程中完成的所有制造商继电器制造商。
It can be expanded to a manufacturer or it depends to manufacturer relays manufacturers that all I finished for this tutorial.
我们下一个故事见。
See you in the next story of.